- Photographers are needed worldwide!
- Freelance photographers have a flexible “lifestyle career”.
- Photographers are uploading photos to the Internet and selling them online!
- In locations everywhere, there is a demand to hire photographers for assignments and special occasions.
Sell Your Digital Photos is our 216-page guide to freelance photography. We explain how you can get started selling your photos and building your own photography business.
Now you can enjoy a career doing what you love!
How would you like to get paid for taking good photos and selling them? That’s what this business is all about. It doesn’t matter where you live… thanks to the Internet freelance photographers are able to work from anywhere in the world.
The life of a photographer is never boring. One week you might be shooting some new images to build up your collection of stock photography. The next you might be working on assignment for a large corporation. And another time you may be shooting photos for a magazine article or travel publication.
In case you haven’t already realized, the digital photography industry has been enjoying an explosion in growth, and it is technology that has led this boom. Technology has led to the development and production of millions of digital DSLR cameras and now, thanks to the Internet, photographers can easily upload, share and email their photos.
That’s also why photography-related sites are being snapped up. Look at a few of these milestones over the past 10 years.
2005: Yahoo acquired Flickr for $30 million.
2007: MySpace acquired Photobucket for $250 million.
2008: Getty agreed to purchase Jupiter (who owned StockXpert) for $96 million.
2009: Shutterstock bought buy BigStockPhoto.
2012: In April, Facebook signed a deal to buy Instagram for $1 billion!
This is a fast-moving and exciting industry. This explosion of growth in the digital photography industry has been very positive for freelance photographers.
This is a fast-moving, exciting industry and the explosion of growth has been very positive for freelance photographers.
Every year millions of new web sites are launched and many of those web masters are actively searching for high-quality images to illustrate their web pages and online publications.
They are not only having lots of fun doing something they love – they are banking regular paychecks from photography sites and depositing additional payments for hundreds of dollars from selling photos to magazines.
Would you like to get in on the action?
In Sell Your Digital Photos we teach you exactly how you can get started selling your photography!
We don’t only discuss one way to sell photos, we show you multiple ways so that you can make the most of every opportunity to cash in with your snapshots!
If you have a full-time job already, that’s fine! This is an excellent way to earn a little extra income on the side. As a freelance photographer you get to decide just how many hours you put into your new business!
This is a great career and a truly exciting lifestyle. If would you like to be paid for taking photos, there’s nothing to stop you from taking the first steps today.
P.S. Are you worried that you might have to purchase special printers or expensive photography equipment? Don’t be! You don’t need those because most of the time you’ll be uploading your photos and selling them directly from the Internet!
What Does Sell Your Digital Photos Cover?
In this guide, you will learn…
- What exactly is freelance photography?
- What to look for when buying a digital camera.
- How to start selling stock photography.
- How to get paid as a photographer on assignment.
- How to take good photos.
- What types of images are in the highest demand!
- How to earn a residual income each month selling your photos at online image libraries – this is hot!
- How to sell photos on your own website.
- An ingenious way to get clients to buy large prints of your photos. You’ll love this idea!
- How to turn your photos into products you can sell – make t-shirts, mugs, hats, and more!
Can You Take Photos Like These?
The Freelance Photography Market
Is Exploding Thanks To The Internet!
Are you still not sure this guide will help you? Here’s a more detailed look at the contents…
- A full explanation of freelance photography. Discover what freelance photographers really do all day!
- What equipment does a freelance photographer need?
- A comprehensive glossary of digital photography terms.
- An explanation of stock photography and microstock photography.
- How to know exactly which photos outperform others.
- How to take good photographs that will sell over and over again!
- Over 30 of the best web sites to sell your digital photos online!
- A list of more than 85 North American magazines that buy photos from freelance photographers.
- Learn what types of photo licenses you can sell.
- How to earn even more with assignment photography. Get paid for portrait photography, weddings, & more!
- How to find out if your photos are used without permission online.
Ebook Version – 216 pages in PDF Format
There is no print version available
Yes! I understand that by Ordering Today I will receive the ebook
“Sell Your Digital Photos”.
After you make payment, you will be taken to a special page where you
will be able to download this e-book and bonuses immediately.
When you purchase “Sell Your Digital Photos” you have our
unconditional 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely
satisfied with your purchase, simply notify us within 8 weeks and we
will refund your money in full!
* PDF files should be viewed using Adobe Reader which is available for free download here.