Orgasm is arguably the most intensely satisfying human experience.
So, just imagine how awesome it would be to learn the secret of
extending your orgasms
for a half-hour, an hour, or more.
Contact us by email – click here.
This type of mastery will revolutionize your sex life!
The most obvious benefit is a huge increase in sexual pleasure!
Sexual pleasure is ecstatic energy. It indicates that the situation is safe for you to relax, let go and enjoy the fruits of life.
Sexual pleasure can empower you to open your heart and reach out lovingly to others.
Of course, sexual pleasure is healing and rejuvenating, but what is still unknown to many of you, and what this course will reveal, is that extended orgasmic bliss can broaden your spiritual perspective and be a vehicle to higher consciousness.
We Are Not Naturally Good At Sex or Sexual Relationships
Unfortunately and contrary to what some of you would like to believe, you don’t come into this world naturally good at sex, or sexual relationships.
Perhaps that might be a relief to those of you who have experienced sexual difficulties and feared that there was something wrong with you.
We want you to know that it’s not your fault since very few of you have received proper instruction in the sexual arts.
Much of what you’ve learned about sex has come to you from highly questionable sources like:
- Unknowing family and friends
- The street
- The marketplace
- And most, if not all, of your hands-on sexual experiences have been with “untrained” lovers who learned whatever it is they know about sex from the same unreliable sources.
We want you to know that if you suffer from:
- A lack confidence when having sex with a partner
- Performance anxiety
- A lack of sexual desire
- An inability to become aroused
- Premature male ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction
Applying the sexual secrets that this course reveals will transform your life, and not just in the bedroom, but in every area of your life.
The Problem Has Been A Lack of
There are only a handful of knowledgeable people teaching the principles of ecstatic lovemaking.
Such an important subject in “The School of Life,” but until now, there have been so few opportunities for you to learn these sexual secrets, especially in the privacy of your own home.
That being the case, it’s not surprising that the art of conscious sex is one about which the majority of sexually active people appear to be relatively clueless, but we hope to change that.
This is the course that Aimée and I wish was available to us when we began our journey into the sexual mysteries many years ago!
This course represents a monumental paradigm shift in your sexual education.
Men Have Been Burdened With
An Addiction to Ejaculation
One of our goals for this course is to:
- Inspire within each of you a reinterpretation of your sexual behavior, especially for men.
Unfortunately, male sexuality has been incorrectly focused on the shortsighted goal of ejaculation for far too long.
It may seem counter-intuitive, but accomplished male lovers develop sexual potency, ecstatic pleasure and an entryway into the world of spiritual sex by withholding ejaculation.
Perhaps the most destructive male sexual myth is that “coming” is the highest expression of male sexual power and virility.
Nothing Could Be Further From The Truth!
Now is the time for the men on this planet to begin to see their sexual behavior in a vastly different light.
A Male Genital Release is a Negative Phenomenon
When men come, unlike women, they lose vital energy.
We’ve all heard how women hate it when men roll over and go to sleep as soon as they have finished having sex, but few people ever mention that the loss of vital energy from male ejaculation is the culprit.
Contact us by email – click here.
Consider this: whatever fleeting pleasure men experience in sex lasts only until they come. Thereafter men experience a post-ejaculation letdown that may include emotional withdrawal, irritability, moodiness and indifference.
Ladies, Does That Remind You Of Anyone You Know?
The Good News For Men:
You Can Orgasm Without Ejaculating
You heard that correctly! It is not necessary for a man to squander his life force energy by coming to complete an ecstatic sexual experience!
Equating Orgasm With Ejaculation Is A Common Mistake.
Unbeknown to most men, orgasm and ejaculation are two distinct physical processes and this course will teach men how to separate one from the other.
Accomplished male lovers hunger for the crescendo of orgasm rather than the crash of ejaculation.
It’s a fact that many accomplished male lovers experience peak, full-body, multiple orgasms for a half-hour, an hour, or more without ejaculating.
You heard me right!
If you want to prolong your orgasms you must avoid the trap of coming.
Success requires nothing more than the timely use of internal muscular contractions similar to the ones you already employ when squeezing out the last drop after urinating.
A climax is a vastly overrated source of pleasure. It is not your highest option in sex.
In this course, you will learn that coming is not compatible with the highest states of sexual ecstasy, and that goes for women too.
The Pitfalls of the Common
Explosive Genital Orgasm
This course reveals that there are essentially two types of orgasm.
Virtually every man and many women have experienced the explosive genital orgasm. Masters and Johnson, the noted sex pioneers, defined this type of orgasm as:
“The sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterized by an intense sensation of pleasure.”
The explosive genital orgasm is the more common orgasm,
but it is ultimately the less fulfilling one.
Apparently, it was the only kind of orgasm that Masters and Johnson, were aware of — and that’s probably the case for you as well.
This kind of orgasm is often described as “coming,” or “getting-off.”
Though coming has been glorified in the infamous “cum shot” of pornographic fame, be aware that genital orgasms have a huge downside.
Your genital release “comes” with baggage
by the very nature of its brevity.
- It does not involve the entire body.
- It diminishes a man’s erectile capacity.
- It stifles a man’s erotic interest in his partner by short-circuiting the journey of arousal.
- It squanders a man’s sexual energy.
A genital release reduces, or even eliminates the possibility of accessing the spiritual dimension (the mystical side of sex).
Your Highest Option in Sex:
Multiple, Full-body, Implosive Orgasms
The second type of orgasm is far more memorable and expansive than the commonly experienced explosive genital orgasm.
It is known as an “Implosive” Orgasm.
- Implosive orgasms include the genitals, but they are not genitally focused. Instead they engulf the entire body, mind and spirit with joyful, ecstatic energy. Implosive orgasms are completely fulfilling since every cell in your body becomes orgasmic, not just the genitals and the muscles of the pelvis.
- Implosive orgasms permeate all the major energy centers (chakras) including the heart (the love center), and the brain where your spiritual center resides.
- Implosive orgasms are kept inside the body where you benefit from the rejuvenating circuit known as the “animating current of life.”
An implosive orgasm is arguably the most intensely satisfying human experience.
- Implosive orgasms may bring you closer to the experience of religious awe, or what you may perceive as a spiritual high, than anything you are likely to experience in church, synagogue or mosque.
Implosive orgasms require men and women to stay in a high state of arousal, on the cutting-edge of genital release, for an extended period, but without coming.
Avoiding the Traditional Genital Release:
The Way of the One-Hour Orgasm
Now you know why many accomplished male lovers avoid a genital climax. They have discovered something bigger and more profound.
These men are not stupid!
They have voluntarily surrendered their gushing climaxes in favor of a more controlled experience that makes a genital orgasm seem trivial by comparison.
Yes, implosive orgasms require a greater sexual skill set, especially for men, but lovemaking skills are well worth the effort to master. Don’t you think?
Are You Willing To Practice To Become a Better Lover?
Avoiding the Conventional Genital Release will take your sexual experience to the next level.
Mastering the Art of Seminal Retention (Ejaculation Control) Separates the Men From the Boys.
In this course men will learn:
- How to master the art of ejaculation control.
- With this skill set your confidence in the bedroom will soar!
- You will be able to sexually satisfy any hot, passionate woman, or even a whole harem if necessary!
- With no ejaculation forthcoming, you will naturally increase your staying power as you learn to orgasm for a half-hour, an hour, or more.
- Implosive orgasms are the vehicle for heightened pleasure beyond anything that the chronically ejaculating male gets to experience in sex.
- With no ejaculation forthcoming your sexual pleasure is now free to expand beyond the genitals to include the whole body from head to toe.
- If you choose to adopt the principles of ecstatic lovemaking you will make love with a new mindset.
- Each time you become aroused without coming you begin the process of cultivating sexual energy.
- You will learn to substitute multiple orgasm(s) for male ejaculation.
Once this skill is mastered,
the habitual male sexual routine of ejaculating with every orgasm
will be seen for what it is — sheer lunacy!
- As a bonus, you will come away from your sexual encounters energetically engorged rather than drained of your life force energy.
- Though women are blessed with superior sexual strength, by mastering the art of ejaculation control men can finally achieve gender equality in the bedroom.
- You will no longer be terrified of a woman’s seemingly infinite orgasmic capacity.
- You will be able to have sex more often, for extended periods and resume as often as you like.
- This kind of mastery will invariably transform the energy dynamic between you and your lover(s).
- It will increase your confidence and self-esteem and this will surely carry over into other areas of your life.
The Benefits of Non-Ejaculatory Male Sex
- The woman whose erotic responses require more time finally gets to fulfill her orgasmic potential.
- With non-ejaculatory male sex, the sexual exchange is no longer short-circuited by his untimely ejaculation.
- This means you will have the opportunity for complete female sexual satisfaction. Your male lover will be more emotionally available. His desire for you will remain at a fever pitch.
- With no male climax forthcoming, the lovemaking can be prolonged, leisurely and unhurried. This will enhance both partners’ pleasure.
The Emphasis Shifts to Sharing Love and Affection.
In conscious sex there are no performance goals. You don’t chase the orgasm. You learn to relax and let go of striving. Relaxation eliminates performance anxiety. Sexual intercourse is now free to become the slow, leisurely, playful love-fest it was meant to be.
In this course, we encourage you to explore sex with a fresh slate. We want you to be like an innocent child exploring new territories with an open heart.
Women: by successfully assisting your male lover in avoiding his discharge you happily avoid the uncomfortable post-ejaculation letdown that men tend to experience.
With his heightened energy of arousal intact, you will invariably notice an increase in loving kindness and sexual intimacy from your male partner.
He will now be more available for cuddling, caressing, playing, and sharing affection with you.
As a bonus, his interest and desire for you will remain at a fever pitch.
In This Course, You Will Learn Why:
- Women are sexually stronger than men and how men can neutralize the gender imbalance
- Male ejaculation is not the most ecstatic moment for men in sex
- The frequency of male ejaculation should be regulated
- Female sexual satisfaction is of the utmost importance to both men and women
- Dynamic lovemaking must involve both the heart and the genitals
- The condition of your sex muscles will determine your level of genital health and sexual pleasure
- The way you breathe will determine the duration and quality of your lovemaking
- The practice of eye-gazing enhances sexual intimacy
- Raising sexual energy activates the higher energy centers (chakras) for full-body orgasms.
Here’s the deal!
Aimée and I have recorded roughly six hours of extraordinary audio content. This kind of instruction is rarely available.
If you desire to:
- Become an extraordinary lover
- Take your sexual expression to the next level
- Overcome any perceived sexual problem
- Have more of a spiritual context for your lovemaking
- Channel sexual energy for the purpose of expanding your consciousness
Then please give yourself the gift of this sacred sexuality course.
We leave you with four words:
ORGASM LONG AND PROSPER!
Contact us by email – click here.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Victor Gold is one of only a handful of people teaching the principles of erotic spirituality (spiritual sex).
He is the author of “The Potency Principles: Transforming Sexual Energy Into Spiritual Power.”
Victor has been featured in several instructional videos including Deborah Sundhal’s, “Tantric Journey To Female Orgasm” and Joseph Kramer’s, “The Best of Vulva Massage.”
He has a private practice offering tantric instruction and sexual healing in Santa Rosa, California.
Aimée Lyndon-Adams is a spiritual energy healer, speaker and teacher.
She is the co-founder of What Truly Matters: Redefining Success.
She supports business professionals to enjoy a more balanced life through mentoring, programs and live events.
She is the co-author of “Raise My Vibes: The Practical Path to Joy,” with her business partner, Karen Halseth.
In addition, Lyndon-Adams co-hosted “Conscious Sexuality,” a hugely popular internet radio show with Victor Gold for over an year.